Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 200/365

Another week of running terribly has caused me to move down and I'm struggling now to even make pace, never mind get ahead. My account has also run dangerously low at times due to my aggressive withdrawing last month. Also I have had distractions galore, with trying to organise things for my Brisbane move and doing a lot of social things as it may be the last time I see a lot of my friends in quite a while.

I guess I always knew a run like this was possible with plo and was really lucky to be able to play kind of blind to the realities of this game for June and the latter part of May. However, this is definitely giving me the opportunity to really retool my game and try to improve. I think right now I have several leaks in my game I am going to work on.

Things are kind of tough now I guess, but I am still really just one solid month away from getting back to pace so I still feel confident about my year in general. Hopefully I have a good week and am able to get things back on track.

Numbers below:

Vpp/Pace = 503,432 / 546,575

$Poker = $54,189

No comments:

Post a Comment