Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 207/365

So on the positive side I turned my losing streak around and managed to put together a winning week. I also sorted out my flat in Brisbane and have completed most of the stuff I need to do to move up there. I think my omaha game improved a lot also, with several tweaks and changes to things I was doing, and my aiev has turned around as well as my cash.

On the negative side however, doing all this other stuff and playing lower stakes has put me even further behind pace. I can't remember my last pace week and my pace gap is starting to get really worrying.

I just have to hope that when I actually get to Brisbane I get a solid internet connection, and can really just focus on playing a lot of good poker and getting healthier again for a couple of months. It would really suck to not make it to SNE given how hard I worked earlier in the year to put myself in the best possible position.

Anyway, the numbers:

VPP/Pace = 512,392 / 565,753

$Poker = $57,624

No comments:

Post a Comment