Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 347/365

Second last blog update for the year? I sure hope so.

Finally bit the bullet and booked my flights out of Brisbane on Christmas Eve. This means I won't have internet after that point and must be finished before I go. Outside of things out of my control I can't see it being a problem though.

I'm not going to lie, poker is definitely really painful at the moment. I wake up just wanting to do absolutely anything other than play hands. Every downswing is causing me stress as at this point I've already basically checked out for the year and am just desperate to finish.

Vpp wise I have just under 30k to go. That's five 6k days, or six 5k days, or seven and a bit 4k days, or ten 3k days. Haha. It's all that is going through my mind right now. I just pray I'm done by this time next week.

VPP/Pace = 970,064 / 949,315

$Poker = $82,174

1 comment: