Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 67/365

So I dropped about $3.8k today.

It's funny, yesterday I was off to a great start to the month and everything was looking up, and short of a disaster today I had pretty much got my blog post set out. Then disaster struck, and I can't say all the awesome things I was going to say, because I am now 8 days in to this month, and losing money. At this point I think I will be happy if I even end up with a $6k month, and sadly am already looking towards April to hopefully be the month where I finally don't run terribly.

I firmly believe that every failure is an opportunity for growth, however it will take a couple of days for me to think about just what I can take from this opportunity. This blogpost will thus be fairly short.

Numbers:

VPP/Pace = 190,405 / 182,192

$Poker = $2664 ($15,764)

No comments:

Post a Comment