Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 214/365

I'm not sure when my last losing month was. I believe it was in 2007, but I can't be sure. However, from now on I will be able to say "My last losing month was July 2011". When I started this year I said that if I had a losing month I would snapquit SNE chasing. However I think its been made a bit easier by the fact that I had such a massive May and June.

I had an ok week anyway. I managed to make money at the tables, and wasn't too far behind pace, which I think I'm kind of building up to again. I feel like more and more distractions are gradually being resolved as well.

My real issue right now is getting in to a position where I can find full time work. Unfortunately I'm just too far behind pace to really consider it in the next month. I have a lot of stuff going on here for my final week in Melbourne, then will likely have stuff to sort out in my first week in Brisbane as well, so I will need to have an absolutely massive second half of August and September. I still feel confident that I can make everything work, but its going to take a lot of time and dedication and to be honest a massive downswing now could really derail it all (due to having to drop stakes again).

My July Graph:


And in BB:






















One other thing I'm really hoping to be able to do when I get to Brisbane is to be able to get back on to many of the projects I've been forced to sit on the backburner for a while. Poker has definitely taken over lately and hopefully I can turn that around.

Anyway, the numbers:

Vpp/Pace = 528,204 / 584,931

$Poker = $61.264

No comments:

Post a Comment