Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 235/365

The week got off to a rough start but finished pretty well. I feel like the first few days after not playing for ages I was really stressed with trying to catch up to pace and played quite poorly, being overaggressive out of position and committing too easily postflop. That along with some serious runbad left me at -$8k pretty quickly. After the first few days I was forced to drop down to 100plo again and since then I think I've fixed up those leaks again and am doing better.

VPP wise I was able to push ahead with good success, the lack of distractions up here has definitely improved my ability to put in hands. I am also eating better and exercising more which has helped my focus dramatically. Unfortunately my internet is still unstable as I'm tethering with my phone, but I feel like once that is resolved I will be able to really start getting back ahead of pace. I started the week at 78.9k behind pace and finished it 71.7k behind. Ideally I would love to be ~62k behind by the end of this month, and 30k behind by the end of September. If I can achieve that I will hopefully get back in to the VPP black in October for the first time since I believe March, which will leave me to pursue other things for the rest of the year.

Anyway, the numbers:

VPP/Pace = 568,073 / 639,726

$Poker = $59,327

No comments:

Post a Comment