Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25/365

Kind of a slack week, at least the last few days. Feel like I lost my rhythm a bit and stopped playing morning sessions. Need to get back on track this week. In the last 4 days my biggest vpp count has been ~3.2k which is simply not good enough, although I do feel fairly well rested. Hopefully the next week I'll put in more time in poker and at least crack the 100k mark in vpps.

Failed pretty hard at all three extra goals last week. I did work a little on my business and have got a working name now which is nice; although I still think it needs slight modifications. Sportsbetting software will need to be operating before NAB cup which begins early February so I will be working on that in the coming weeks for sure. I wont be setting additional weekly goals any more though, I'll just resolve to work hard on everything at every point possible.

Next week's update will be my first big update. Should be several graphs etc. and be much more interesting than the first posts here.

Numbers below. Just wanted to make a final comment on the poker numbers. The first number is way off now, but will become gradually become more accurate until its perfect at years end. The second number is a lowballed estimate of my current profit assuming I make it to supernova elite. SNE rakeback ranges from 63%-70%, and that second number shows my profit at exactly 63% rakeback.

Early in the month I had high hopes, but at this point if I complete January with 100k vpps and $10k profit I will be satisfied.

VPP/rate = 82,077 / 67,123

$Poker = $1128 ($8247)

Oh and finally, Happy Australia Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment