Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39/365

The past week has been good, in money, points, and mental growth. One thing I've realised about myself and achieving SNE is that I am not a stable person and I need to allow for that and use it as a strength rather than try to change myself and form rigid schedules. By this I don't mean that I'm emotional or anything like that, but rather that sometimes I feel ultra-motivated and other times I just wanna do anything but play/work. I'm learning that it's ok to have slack days even without reason, as long as when I feel pumped up I make full use of my energy and do a lot of work. For reference, my past week's daily vpp counts are: 3.4k, 1.8k, 4k, 500 (I went out this day), 1.1k, 4.5k and 3.8k. Whilst there is a lot of variance, I still roughly average pace days across the sample, and that's all that matters in making it.

Brief other updates: My business finally has a working name that I'm happy with, after about 6 months or so thinking about it almost daily. I'll post the name on here as soon as I've purchased the domains required. I've also got some software for design/prototyping so now I feel like I have a good plan for the next phase of development. My sportsbetting plans are being pushed back as unexpectedly numbers aren't available for the pre-season competition which means I'll have to wait til round 1 of the regular season.

As always, numbers below:

VPP/Pace = 114,378 / 105,480

$Poker = $2806 ($13,451)

One interesting thing about the numbers this week is that I have made about $4k in the past week, making it already my best week so far this year. However, the past two days I think I've about broken even, whereas the last day of December I crushed; so from the 30-37th day I believe I had about a $5.5k week... which is nice.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Seriously good luck with your SNE pursuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is rather particular and rather great to acknowledge that we have such an opportunity to overcome all the obstacles and enjoy reading one’s thoughts and ideas which could be of great help and value in our everyday life.
    sports betting

    ReplyDelete