Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 326/365

Dropping $4k last night and today downgraded the past week from epic to just awesome. I kind of knew it would happen too, as I couldn't sleep last night and played tired and probably made a bunch of -ev decisions. Would have been a great day to take off but I could not afford that luxury.

I finally genuinely feel like I'm a winning player at plo though now, and I feel like my recent results are somewhat of a vindication given my whining towards the end of last month about cooler spots.

VPP wise, my goal right now is simple. I want to finish SNE by Christmas Eve. I'll be taking the 4th of December off, so removing that day I need to average just a little over 3.8k/day to make my goal happen. I've managed 4k for 6 out of the last 7 days which gives me decent confidence I guess but anything could happen from here really.

A promotion starts tomorrow which rewards high grinding but rewards the 100plo level a lot more than the 200plo level, so I may have to drop down if it looks like I could make it to any of the higher prizes.

Anyway, the numbers. Fingers crossed I'll finally be back ahead of pace by my next update:

VPP/Pace = 881,147 / 891,781

$Poker = $82,648

No comments:

Post a Comment