Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 333/365

My volume went through the roof this past week due to the stars rakeback rewards promo, and I easily got my most vpps any week for the year. In Australian time it's basically a promo where you get prizes based on how many points you can earn between 3pm and 3pm the next day, which is a great time period as it allows you to get a good sleep in and play to the end.

It's a 10 day promo, and I've gone for it on the 2nd day where I got 28th for $200, the 4th day I picked up 16th for $250, and the 6th I got 9th for $400. Not a bad showing so far, and I'll be going for it again on the 8th and the 9th so I'm aiming for another $350 total for $1200 overall.

My play at the tables has definitely suffered, but not by a big amount, and apart from one big -$3k session I've actually not lost too much over the week. I'm really just trying to push out vpps and get breakeven at the tables til the end of the year, that would be ideal at this point.

Also I finally got ahead of pace! Numbers below:

VPP/Pace = 918,809 / 910,959

$Poker = 84,324

No comments:

Post a Comment